Tuesday, August 4, 2009

How To Stimulate The Economy. (Cucumbers and Melons)

Whenever you go to the store you will see a wide variety of products for women that are cucumber melon scented. I am not sure who first decided that this combination should be put together and worn by the female of the species but it happened. These products are not cheap, some are very expensive.

Yesterday I saw a woman on the food network cutting up melons and cucumbers, then she washed her hands. That got me thinking. Why didn't she just dab the juice behind her ears and all of the little other places that women put smells. It would have saved her money that day.

I have a new plan to stimulate the economy. Instead of women buying all these fancy cucumber and melon products they should just buy a cucumber and a melon.

They could then juice these products and place the juice in a spray bottle available at any Wal-Mart for 97 cents.

Total investment is about $5 and they will have enough cucumber melon product to last nearly a year in my estimation. This will sell more produce helping California out of it's financial trouble and at the same time save Americans billions of dollars in products every year.

The companies that make these cucumber melon products have enough other wares for sale that they will be able to survive the lack of cucumber melon scent sales. It's a win/win for everyone involved. When I am president I will see to it that this plan is put into effect.

1 comment:

  1. Personally, I've always found melons stimulating.

    ReplyDelete