Monday, May 18, 2009

Random things

Do fish get thirsty? I mean are they constantly drinking water, or every once in awhile does a fish think "I'm parched." Then pucker up his little fish lips and take a sip of water. This one weighs heavy on my mind, if you know the answer please let me know.

If you lead a horse to water but can't get him to drink, you still have the satisfaction of knowing you led a horse to water. Not everyone gets to do that.

I believe that most people believe in god "Just in case". They use their church as a sort of clubhouse and entry is limited, in some cases invitation only. Those people don't know god very well at all.

I am thinking of starting a new business. Bumper stickers for cows. Think of how often you drive by cattle. All of that advertising space is not being utilized.

Please don't take this as "anti-american" although I have been accused of that many times already. I am confused as to why the terrorist groups are called "cowards" on the news and by the government because they attack by surprise in small groups, then run. The militia did this same thing during the American revolution, they were called "patriots"

Keys? I don't need no stinkin keys.

Ice cream is cold and I think it's really cool. That blows my mind.

Visualize cheese.

I love plums but I hate prunes. A prune tastes nothing like a plum. It tastes just like a raisin. I don't like raisins either. Come to think of it, I'm not fond of grapes.

Vote for me, I would make a great president.

In the future instead of wars countries should hold barbeques. I think they would be surprised how easily you can work out problems over ribs and cold beer.

I spent quite a bit of time thinking about where I would fly first if I work up one day with a set of eagle wings.

Why aren't small freezers called shallow freezes?

2 comments:

  1. Our enemies in the War on Islam - I mean Terror - probably wouldn't join us for barbequed pork and cold beer. That in itself should be an indication of how f*ckin crazy they are. I guess we'll just have to keep shooting them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adam, we would of course have options for all of the different beliefs and tastes available. Can you BBQ falafel? I'm not sure, but we could try. Non-alcoholic beer is perfect. It's the best of both worlds.

    ReplyDelete