Saturday, April 4, 2009

Something I Wonder About

Yesterday I started thinking. Those that know me know it's usually not a good thing. I started wondering what life would be like if we did not have butt cheeks. I think it would be really hard to keep your pants up. Butt cheeks play a more important role in that than you would think. I bet plumbers would love it, think of all the jokes it would save them from. What would we look at when someone was walking in front of us? Feet? I guess that goes hand in hand with the knowledge that if women wore nothing but hats the only thing men would want to see would be the top of their head. It's true, think about it. Without butt cheeks sitting would be completely different. I have not yet figured out how it would work. When I do I'll let you know. Without butt cheeks their would be no spanking. Kids would love that, but some adults would hate it. The phrase "Kiss my ass" would have never been coined. My guess is "Kiss the back of my left knee" would have been the catchphrase instead. It doesn't quite have the same ring to it, but then again, if butt cheeks never existed we would not know any better would we?

No comments:

Post a Comment