Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Unnecessary Product


Today I was at a store just wandering around looking at all of the many wares they were offering for sale. My eye caught a particular product that I'm still having problems believing it really exists. In what world is a battery powered eraser necessary? Have we as a collective group decided "you know what, I have always hated moving an eraser by hand, Just not going to do it anymore."

The person that invented this may have went to MIT, I'm sure the parents are glad his or her education is being put to good use. I think the inventors of the world have their priorities a little messed up. I mean, we now have battery powered erasers but we are still using crumpled up handfulls of paper to clean naughty parts in the bathroom....... Surely we need a better system for that more than the world needs a battery powered eraser????? I know I'm very strange, and maybe I'm the one who is thinking backward here. I just don't get it.

If a person is to busy or lazy to use an old fashioned eraser what is the chance they will be writing by hand with an old fashioned pencil? I make my solemn promise to you now. When I am in charge the world will be rid of all battery powered erasers. I feel they are evil, and I do not like the precident they are setting.

1 comment: